Several fruits can be used in proportions according to personal liking. I have tried several combinations such as the one shown in the photo below:
1. Half a banana
2. A slice of pineapple
3. One green kiwi fruit
4. A small slice of lemon with the skin
5. Half of regular size tomato
6. Half of sweet pepper (green or red)
7. A small portion of dried yellow raisin
8. A portion of corn flake/oats (amount: personal preference)
9. Milk (amount: personal preference)
10. Natural yogurt (amount: personal preference)
11. Concentrated fruit juices (to add sweetness, if needed)
1. Blend the raisin and corn flakes in cold water until no large pieces remain.
2. Add other ingredients and blend well.
3. Add ice cubes and bled well.
4. Pour into a glass
5. Put Hershey's chocolate on top to add flavour
The fruit can be varied, but the tomato and the sweet pepper are essential ingredients to give a unique taste that "tickle" the base of the nose.